Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hungry & stuck

Parents are fighting, omg I'm hungry as all hell.. maybe it's a good thing I'm stuck up here..
I can't go downstairs... sometimes if they're fighting and my brother or I get too close mom will grab us and make us answer questions and if we don't answer 'right' (in a way that makes dad look/feel bad) we are in trouble too.
Last night I had a minor freak out.. I got in bed, laid down and reached for Mattys hoodie, and it wasn't there. When I get a sleepcomfort thing,  I need that thing to sleep. That's what his hoodie has become. I used to have a pikachu (pokemon) doll that was my sleepcomfy.. I slept with that thing for six years. When I finally lost it (I still think my parents took it for fear it'd make me sick, it had gotten pretty grubby) I didn't sleep for three nights in a row before I finally passed out from exhaustion, and I had trouble getting to sleep for a long time after that.

3 comments:

  1. My parents do the exact same thing :/ I know what you mean with the sleep comforter, I had my best friends blanket as well as my own baby one that I had to have to get me to sleep. But when I went to visit her in Canada I left them there. I don't sleep properly anyways but without them my sleeping pattern is more fucked.

    I hope you find it soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your parents. Mum used to do that to me as well, but thankfully her and dad switched to just not speaking to each other. It was much more peaceful that way.

    Hope you find your hoodie! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sorry about mom and dad :( another reason to make a trip to florida! You will find matts hoodie I'm sure of it :) Chris needs to get me something to sleep with...

    ReplyDelete