Wednesday, February 16, 2011

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS

All of your comments cheered me up so much, I was freaking out this morning because of the post-Vday chocolate buying and stealing ritual... I've been doing this since I could get to the store by myself, after any big themed candy selling day, all the unsold themed candy goes on sale and I go buy, steal, and eat a shit ton. Of course, I worked out a shit ton too, and didn't eat anything else but a cup of yogurt that day in prep, but still, I expected a gain, or at least to maintain, but no, I'm down a pound! Woot!

I ordered my belly rings today! They should be here in about two weeks and I should be healed up in time for swimsuit season <3<3
This is the site I used   https://www.titaniumonly.com

The purple one.

and these are the rings I got!
I can't wait!

I also ordered some protein powder from Unjury.com 
=D so so excited for all my new stuffs! 

7 comments:

  1. Those rings are amazing!!! I am going to nut up one of these days and get some piercings. Show us pictures when you heal up enough to put them in.

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOMGOMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE!!!!!!

    My favorite belly ring is a blackline titanium banana bar with pink gems in it. Purrrrrrrdy! I don't wear the dangly ones much, coz they catch on my bike pants something NASTY!

    I'm glad you liked the random comment, it was all over the fucking place ay! I'm gonna spoil myself with a Tshirt this week. I haven't bought new clothes in forever!

    Take care of yourself and good luck with your new piercing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those belly rings look awesome! I wish mine was pierced! Don't you love it when you eat something badm, expect to gain, but end up losing instead? So great when the scale surprises you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those belly rings so much! & congrats on losing on pound, even after all that! I'm so jealous. I can't wait for swim suit season, it's our time to shine. <3 xo A

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you have a prolapsed colon like I do, you always look about 3 months pregnant! I gave up on th belly ring dream years ago. Wear one for me, Sweet Cheeks! The ones you chose are awesome! Well done on your loss! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. protein powder? for shakes and stuff?

    i am sure those rings will look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look cute! I am terrified of needles, so you can wear all the rings.
    Ooooo I see a protein site I need to check out. Let us know if the stuff arrives. I'm always nervous about ordering from a new site for the first time.

    ReplyDelete