Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've got issues...

So.. Matt has a new game and.. I'm having issues with this.. it makes me uncomfortable and slightly angry when he mentions it and I've been getting annoyed very easily while he's playing it. I'd like to lie and say I'm not sure why, but I think I have an idea.. and I feel incredibly stupid for this, but here's what it is. I've come to think of world of warcraft as 'our game' we play it together and talk about it and its really the only thing we regularly do together, I feel like I'm spending time with him when we're goofing around in-game, I like this. This new game? It's replaced world of warcraft, he said he was getting bored with the game and was tired of paying for it, so now he has this new game that I can't play with him on, I've never played and so know nothing about, so I can't talk to him about it, states, lore, glitches, favorite this or disliked that. As this game has replaced 'our game' it's taken away 'our time' and taken away one of the few major things I have to talk to him about. One of the only good things I have to talk to him about.
So, this all going on in my head, but what it boils down to?
I'm seriously getting angry/jealous/bitchy.. about a damn game.
I've got issues.

Speak of the devil, he texted me while he was writing this with some news that cheered me up a bit. I'm gonna steal Michs thing here, he got some vitamins* for me :) I've not been on a good trip in far too long. Hopefully I'll be able to get some to bring home too, that might help with things and stuff..
I don't advocate, but when your own thinking is bad for your health, how much can something that takes you out of your mind for a bit really hurt? 

6 comments:

  1. All I know is that I need somebody to find me vitamins* too. I need a really big break from my brain right now. x_X

    And I don't think you're crazy. It's totally understandable to be upset that you've got less to bond over with your boyfriend. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao we all love Mich's unique vocabulary ^_^
    I stole from her too. Hell she's the reason I am slowly cartooning! We love Mich!
    Anyway what game is this new one? If it's free or at least cheaper than WoW it might be worth a looksee. Me and Peri talk Minecraft sometimes.... sadly Minecraft is a solo game unless someone out there is willing to host a server, but sharing glitches etc can still be done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, something nice and MEATY to ponder there th the last 2 lines of your post :D I love little thinker-gems like that when I want to puzzle over something and NOT think my usual shit for a while *Hugs*

    Which game is this? I can understand how WoW can become dull after a while, and I've also been there watching/listening to my dumbass BF playing some game and (he was) thinking that me watching him play was a PERFECTLY good way to spend time together *Eyeroll* *Sigh*

    Talk to him about it. If he's a good cunt he'll listen and try to understand. If not, rethink. Just DON'T word shit as an emotional attack, coz he'll get all defensive and stroppy and block out everything you try to say -.- There are logical ways to do things. Hmmmm, maybe put it in an in-game perspective for an easy analogy? GAH! I dunno what crap I'm talking.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. god i need a good trip. soon. went to Amsterdam not long ago and i swear i never wanted to leave lol. I cant find anywhere now im home to pick up tho, its driving me crazy :/ hope the break from your mind helps :) much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. God, where would I be without my *vitamins?! I love that fractal!

    Thanks for the great comment, I'm also crap at spelling. Thank fuck for Auto-correct! I like the words 'dork' and 'wally', it's so descriptive! "That guy is such a wally!"

    I've been dying to use that picture of the Asian girl in the gold bikini for ages! Glad she made it out! Love you, Pumpkin! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 u! Lol..... vitamins*..... OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

    Oh boys and their video games!! I don't think it's wrong or unusual for you to be pissed about that. Not at all. One of my exes started blowing me off and lying so he could play Halo, and I threw the game out the window of his apartment. 4 storeys up.
    :D

    ReplyDelete