Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hi

 So, weekend with Matty, * ended a few days ago but I kept sitting down and not being able to get past that little star mark thingie.. anyway, it was pretty great. I love my boy to death. Friday I hit 89.7, barely, but I made it. I was kinda hoping to maintain that because he doesn't make me eat if I don't want to, but the problem is I know he won't make me but that he wants me to and then I feel guilty so I eat.
92 is where I was at the day I got back, 91.4 this morning.
only full body picture of him, and yes that's me next to him
http://www.teavana.com/ if you're a tea enthusiast, you simply must visit this place. Its expensive, but what better to spend your money on than delicious, healthy, low calorie teas? I got a White Chai and a Maté.
The Maté is awesome because
  • Works as an appetite supressant
  • 100% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee
It was a gorgeous store
I have more stuff on my mind, but it's all kinda jumbled and I don't want to try to sort it out because I'm kinda sick. Basically, been fighting with mom & got an issue with a 'friend'

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time :) you'll be back to 89.7 in no time :)
    Nice picture :)
    I'm going to look at the tea website now! :D
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture!!
    Summer love is sparkling for you! how cute!
    89.7...wow dream number to me.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete