Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Goin to Chicago!!

I was so sure I wasn't going to go, Matt told me I needed to ask this time >.> 
So as great as this is, there's been so much stress, I haven't exactly been the best dieter, best I could do was not binge & now I'm at 92lbs.. and now I'm going to be so stressed about that >.< I wish my family was the type that could get everything sorted out and planned ahead of time.. coulda saved $30 on the train tickets if I'd been able to buy them just yesterday.. and if we'd had this planned a week ago I might have been able to break 90 again.. 
I do not want to be above 90 right now, not at all.. I don't know what to do about it though, 3 pounds in two days.. I could do it fasting & exercising but I don't want to bloat up like a fucking blimp in front of Matt and his friends and that's what'll happen if I eat after I've fasted, and I hurt my knee up doing too many jumping jacks >.< 
I'm going to go worry myself sick over this now, and feel guilty for not being completely focused on the fact that I'm going to Chicago. Maybe I can at least get to 90? 
I need to be very disciplined these next two days. 
Want.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time in the windy city! That picture is fantastic! Very inspiring! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo Chicago! I've been there like twice in my life.. it's actually nice! And their public transportation is sooooo much nicer than where i live. Which is good cuz don't you have to pay for parking EVERYWHERE?
    Also... Samantha has fairly regular gigs in Chicago, it's the closest she ever gets to where I live. Waaaaa i wanna meet her!

    That is an EPIC fridge. Do want!

    Try to focus on enjoying yourself. Please?

    ReplyDelete