Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm back 'home'

Well, I was back thursday night, but I just passed out, and I was in a bit of a slump yesterday. I feel like I've left home instead of coming back to it.. 
Matty was so cute, I told him that and he said "That's because you left your heart with me" <3 completely true.  
I'm also tired as fuck because I couldn't sleep last night, missed sleeping next to him too much.. 
So, Chicago was fun, I met a cousin I haven't seen in forever, I want to be just like her (only thinner) she lives in Chicago next to the beach with her boyfriend and goes to college for art. She does advertising, shes not even out of college yet and she already does it, shes working with the lady who started Evil Kitty, a clothing line. So cool. 
I didn't get to met any of Mattys friends, they all really suck, they've blown him off so many times that he's not sure anymore if their excuses are legit, I was at least supposed to meet one, but at the last minute she was grounded. Maybe. >.> 
The game thing was resolved, he got me to try it, Starcraft if anyone was wondering, I think Peri asked. I'm going to try and get my parents to buy it, its not actually all that bad. Though it would probably be more fun if I were as good as him, I'll try to get there, and then we could 2v2 together! Yay for geek game dates, destroying humans is fun! (We both prefer being one of the alien races xD) geek moment over, on to girly. 
He took me to the BIGGEST MALL EVER <3 it was so much fun, we spent hours there and still didn't see the whole thing, their freaking forever21 was almost as big as the mall where I live!! 
I didn't get high. Was gonna do robo, I've done that once before, so he gave me a standard dose, I told him I would need more but he said no since I hadn't done much. I've got a bit of a tolerance to cough/cold medicines. I was allowed to dose myself when I was sick for as long as I can remember, and by the time I realized what a dose was, I was already taking about twice that to make it work, which means I need a bit more to get its.. fun effects.. meh, I still had fun. 
We watched Sweeney Todd and Repo! The Genetic Opera. If you're a fan of morbid comedy, I strongly recommend you watch both of those. They're amazing.  
I'll put in pictures later, too tired... (holy crap it took me all day to write this, started this morning.. now its midnight..) 
And finally, a bit of bad news. 


~~TMI WARNING






I got a urinary tract infection from.. something matty did..  er... 
>.> I'm super embarrassed, not even sure why exactly, not like I couldnt say 'I dunno how I got it hurr =D'...
not going to tell anyone else, only told him so I could tell him not to do that again.. been drinking a butt load of cranberry & blueberry juice and eating pineapple (those are supposed to help). At least my fear of telling anyone and/or getting medical help is helping me eat healthier. 



6 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun with your boy...
    Except the whole uti part that sucks :/ hopefully it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh starcraft. I played the older ones, and sucked at it. I liked the protoss architecture and sound effects, I felt sorry for Kerrigan and often played zerg just to play her, and zerglings are actually kinda cute. Terrans were funny as hell tho.
    Glad you had fun with Matty! And supposedly ...using the restroom shortly after intimate activities helps keep those infections from happening. That's what I've been told anyway.
    Gonna have to scold you on the meds thing tho.
    1 it's my perogative as the older sister :p
    2 stuff like that is getting noticed by the ^$*& gov and making it harder for me to get my Nyquil! Which I do use according to directions. I'm such a wimp that I can still use baby aspirin.
    So when I want my nyquil I have a good reason and you meddlesome kids are meddlin!!
    ^_^
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely email you my number! I totally understand why you don't want to post it online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried emailing you and it sent back a message saying it couldn't be delivered. :/

    Try emailing me at rose.neverfit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    You got an award! http://sincerelycinnamonbrown.blogspot.com/2011/07/choosing-shoes.html

    <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the uti clears up--those are the worst! <3 <3 And not that uncommon for ladies to get as a result of boys......

    Glad you had fun in Chicago! What mall did you go to?

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete