Wednesday, July 13, 2011

fuck fat

First of all, idea, gonna join a weight lifting class next year for PE (which is required where I live) I do much better when I'm being pushed. If its not what I expected I can always drop it and do a reg one over the summer.
Now, the big thing;
I got told today I 'have a little bit of a belly, which is good, woman should have some fat, its not natural for them to be super skinny'


 I'm a hipster at heart, I think



 Healthy is too mainstream
one of my favorite pictures ever, and the reason I wish I had blond hair, because if I did I'd make it white



............./´¯/)
............/....//
.........../....//
...../´¯/..../´¯\
.././.../..../..../.|
(.(....(....(..../.)..)            
gtfo healthy
.\................\/.../
..\................. /
....\..............(         

3 comments:

  1. Yea I also do better when pushed. Pushing myself goes against my lazy gene ^_^
    Wow the corset girl is extreme! Looks incredible! Very striking.

    I HATE it when someone says "it's healthy to be (as) fat (as you are)"
    Ugh...don't they get that my brain is adding the words in parentheses and I don't thake it as a compliment?
    Screws with my headspace.
    I feel ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, as SOON as I go grey in earnest, guess what colour I'm going?

    ALL. OF. THEM.

    :D

    OMGWTFGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE when you lost a massive comment like that! Lol, I'm tempted to start writing my comments up in Notepad and copy/pasting them, THATS how many times that shit has happened to me!

    You're bloody wonderful. Have I ever told you how much I love you? Coz I do. Heaps and heaps and heaps.

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sorry..if someone said i had bit of a belly i wouldnt eat for three days...
    great thinspo btw..
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete