Thursday, March 31, 2011

seething

I FINALLY went to the doctor. They didn't weigh me. I've been maintaining  this god damn fugly weight for nothing!!! I'm pissed. I'm so done, I'm going no where but down from here. At least now I know that place won't weigh me.



Here goes
I got 
Award! 
The Rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
Thank you Lottie<3 and Perfect Oxymoron!! <3<3
2. Share seven things about yourself.
Hum.. 
1. These things always take me forever, I'll put something down & go 'Thats too lame' and redo it five times. 
2. Oh, I have a tumblr! Visit me? Anyone?? Just ask a random question as anon even! lol
3. My new favorite song is "Love you madly" by Cake just because Matty pulled it up and went "This is so totally our song!" 
4. For those of you who do not yet know, I'm a World of Warcraft geek! FOR THE HORDE xD
5. I'm a recovered cutter. I'm not a recovered self-harmer though. I bruised myself yesterday...
6. Sometimes I think of Matt and the child he wants and I eat something healthy, I usually wish I hadn't  afterwards, mostly.. but there's always a little worm of happiness knowing I did something he would want me to. 
7. If he leaves me, I have little doubt this will kill me. I will NEVER tell him that, not even while he's leaving.
3. Bestow this honour onto 10 newly discovered or followed bloggers– in no particular order– who are fantastic in some way.

4. Drop by and let your ten new friends know you admire them 

I know I skimped on the last part, I'm just soo terrible at that and everyone probably has this anyway xD

5 comments:

  1. All up in your Tumblr right now. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the World of Warcraft South Park episode? Hilarious! I'm such rubbish at those games...

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ouch! You should have demanded that the bastards weigh you after all the work you put in!

    ReplyDelete