Thursday, March 17, 2011

90

90 by my birthday, May 7th, that should be easy, 4 pounds in 6 weeks? Haha... this is me we're talking about. But I'm going to do it. And when I get to 90? I'm ganna celebrate with a fucking fast because then I need to get to 88.
Perfection...

Abs & tan, tell me she doesn't work that & you lie

Water bottle. You go girl.




No honey, that's not attractive. Please pull your shirt down and your pants up.
Do not want.
What is with fatties wanting to show off their fat? Really, do you see the strain on her poor pants? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you will manage that by your birthday, good luck!
    Eww all that fat! Why would ANYONE let themselves get that that!?
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwwww.... being overweight myself I can't judge her weight...but I can judge the bad clothing choices.
    Why the hell would anyone want to show offf the fat rolls?!?
    Gross! You'd never catch me showing my fatness!
    On the other hand...I'm not hungry anymore ^_^

    ReplyDelete