Friday, March 18, 2011

GOD DAMN FUCKING DOCTOR

HIFBUK SFYHESUIHFJHDFB UIS
I was just informed I'm going to see the doctor monday.
NOT HAPPY, as I'm sure you can imagine.
No fasting for me just yet >.<
I'm not going to pig out either though, nonono
I'm going to eat a little and take a small dose of vitamins with every meal.
Eat salty the two days before I go and drink a fuckton the maybe a half hour before to add water weight & then tuesday will be a fast and I'll start going at this for real.
Only going to eat in front of parents starting now. And must eat infront of parents once a day, aside from fast days.
Also, need to start asking for beauty products and clothes at the store instead of anything with calories. I finally found some natural shampoos at target! (they aren't actually in the shampoo isle >.>) I miss making my hair smell good when I wash it xD Going to get a lavender shampoo and mint conditioner (or vis versa..) because I held them to my nose together and ooooh my god they smell sooo good together <3<3

Hmm.. out of curiosity, what's your favorite scent combo? 

7 comments:

  1. Good luck at the Doctors lovely! Those shampoos sound lovely, for me.I like sweet and spicey togther, so apple and cinamon or peaches and nutmeg. Mhmm.

    love,
    -lottie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon&Vanilla. Mmmmmmm I love smelling like spicy, musky things.

    Popcorn. Salty popcorn. Makes you feel full and retain water for few calories. Also good for nibbling ^.^

    I hope they don't find anything seriously wrong. best of luck, love!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea tree and lavender are an excellent combo. Great for the scalp and tea tree makes your hair grow!

    I like my hair to smell like jasmine and rose. I make my own sprays with water and essential oils! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, lavender and mint are my favorite ice tea combo. Try it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmn, i like sweet fruity refreshing smells. mine is pomegrante, wild violets, and citrus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I just bought that shampoo! The tea tree mint...because I really liked the smell. I also like lavender so I'll have to keep an eye out for that conditioner.
    Good luck at the doctor's.
    Hang in there...when you're legally an adult you can't be forced into that crap without serious legal trickery. Just hang in there.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck at the doctor's. <3

    A trick to help you before you go in- eat some not-quite-cooked salty brown rice about two hours before you go, then start chugging water. The rice will bulk up and hold the water more effectively. If you have to wait for your appointment at all, you risk peeing it all out before they shove you on the scale.

    ReplyDelete