Friday, March 11, 2011

logic + emotion = ?!?!?!?!?!

I hate my emotions. They just don't follow logic, I can scream till I'm blue in the face about how STUPID it is to be feeling the way I am, I can argue for hours but no matter how logically sound my argument is or how loud I scream, whatever the hell I shouldn't be feeling keeps on making its stubborn fucking self felt, and whatever I should be feeling stays curled up in the best damn hidey hole I've ever not seen. 


Emotional hide and go fucking seek in my head, let me tell you, happiness is a damn good hider, second only to guilt. Guilt is just a little fucking mind fucker though, and I'm pretty sure it likes being that way. When I SHOULD be feeling it, it's nowhere to be found, and always sends the most obnoxious replacements, like giddy or dreamy or even angry. When I really have no need for it, there it is, strong as an ox and just as hard to budge.  

1 comment:

  1. What do you do to release those emotions, logical or not? I used to cut, but I don't recommend it by any stretch. Exercise can help get anger out, or even just smashing things like plates. (I smashes a plate once in a parking lot and ran like fuck, lol. It was very liberating!)

    ReplyDelete