Thursday, March 3, 2011

BELLY

Omfg I did it!!! That... was a bloody mess, for about three seconds, then it dried up and stopped :)
I'm glad it did bleed, I didn't think it would, but that flushed it out nicely.
Its not as painful as I kept hearing it was supposed to be, I can bend over as long as I'm careful and put some light pressure on it. Its not even red.

I'm surprised it's not so painful, cause I kinda ran into trouble after I got the needle through... I pushed down instead of pushing it up.. so it was difficult threading the ring, see you're supposed to keep the end of the ring IN the hollow needle as you pull it out... but since it was the wrong way I couldn't do that.. I got it halfway though then accidentally pulled needle too hard and it came out.. with the ring still only halfway thorough.. I couldn't get it up, the top was closing up, so I took it out & turned it over and pushed it down through the top, thinking I could open it easier if I did it from the outside instead of the inside and if I went quick I'd get through before the other side closed.
It worked!

I'll take a pic once I get over the embarrassment of it being upside down...

9 comments:

  1. So its upside-derp? XD You can fix it when it heals <3

    The thinspo in the last post made me smile. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea what I thought you were describing until you mentioned the ring. Good job, and keep it sterilized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy fuck, S.A.! Can we have a round of applause for the most hardcore chic on Blogger, please?! Well done, Doll! Can't wait to see the photos. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So are so amazingly brave for piercing that yourself and then continuing on even though you had trouble with it. You are my fuckin' hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you're brave.
    Is ...is that blood?
    *faints*

    Congrats tho :) you are definitely tougher than me. I'm a pain wimp and I really do faint at the sight of blood. Well bleeding...you know what I mean.

    Haha word verification was dedicae
    Dedicated?

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy! well done love for piercing it yourself, i look forward to pictures :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprised that didn't hurt you because the way you were describing it sounded painful O.O But nice job being able to do it yourself! Now only is it how you want it to be, but you probably saved some money too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ack I could never pierce myself. I'm glad it worked out though! Hope it heals quickly : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. commenting to let you know that I posted the vegan/vegetarian post just now. :)

    (And I can't believe you pierced it yourself!) x_X

    ReplyDelete