Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm just kinda woah right now

I somehow got to 92.5 O.o 
It was morning, so of course I was empty, and crazy thirsty so a little dried out too.. Probably mostly water weight... But still! .5 pounds away from my lowest weight =D 
And for everyone who has been asking for a photo of my ring, I finally feel good enough to post one
My hip bones, one of the few things I love about me <3
Anyway, I discovered 0 calorie syrup in vanilla and caramel at target the other day, bought the vanilla one and used it in my oolong tea this morning, soooo good! And today while wandering around the dollar general ogling food (I do this a lot... don't bring any money and walk to stores just to look at food) I saw they too had a 0 calorie syrup in vanilla and caramel for only a dollar! The target one is like four dollars. It doesn't even advertise being 0 cal or sugar free or anything, I wouldn't have known it were if I weren't into the habit of checking the label of anything that catches my eyes, I'll definitely buy that and give it a review in a few days. I don't remember what it was called.. sorry :/ I do remember it said it was a gourmet coffee syrup. 
I got a blogger award that I meant to do, but I kept getting distracted while I was writing this and now I have to leave, so I'll post that tomorrow 
Love you all <3
Quick edit;
I just used the syrup in green tea which I wasnt sure about and it tastes great in that too! Even better with a pack of sweet&low

8 comments:

  1. Woohoo, 92.5!! That's freaking amazing. As is your picture - I can't wait til my hipbones have as much definition as yours do.

    Take care, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done honey, you are a true inspiration. I'm so so jealous of you! I thought I was the only weird one who walked around stores looking at labels and smelling the fresh baked goods.

    Nomnom!

    love,
    -lottie♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUAH so damn pretty, LOOK AT THOSE BONES

    so close love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hottt pic, loves the hipbones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the weight loss! :) And you ring looks great- to be honest, your hipbone was the first things I noticed. Hipbones are ♥
    And...what's this I hear about 0 calorie syrup?! I must have it!! Thanks a ton for sharing that!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. zomg. I MUST try that vanilla syrup.
    Ps. You look so hot in that pic. Hip bones to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so inspiring! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belly ring looks pretty hot!

    I'm totally going out to Target to find that syrup. Thanks for the suggestion!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete