Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My eating hasn't been great.. not like, unheathy, it's been pretty healthy, there has just been too much of it and I hate how pudgy my belly is looking.. and I want to get on to finishing that thigh gap already! But I'm really scared to have my piercing get infected or something so I want it to heal up super fast and that won't happen if I'm not eating.. *sigh*
Its hard to exercise too! T.T I can't run or do situps, even leg lifts kinda bother it.. I can do pushups and arm things though so I'm focusing on my arms lately, and just going for walks.

I got in a fight with my dad over, of all things, honey. I horde food in my room, I'm not really sure why, I really don't eat it at all, I have some cans of soup, jello packages, 0cal cool-aid packs, ect. stuff I can't even make in my room. My parents have found out about this recently. Not like I really hide it, its just that I don't encourage them coming in my room and they don't do it much. Well. Dad was looking for the honey today. Note; this is an item only I ever buy because usually only I use it and I haven't been taken to the store in about a month. We haven't had honey for longer than a month, because I didn't get it last time we were there. So, dad was looking and he didn't find it, so he calls me down and asks where it is (this is logical, I'm the only one that uses it I should know) and I tell him we don't have any, he goes "Really L--? Just go bring it down," ..... again I tell him we don't have any, now he yells "God damn just bring it down! You don't need to hide it, this is fucking stupid!" so I tell him search my damn room if he wants, we don't have honey because he didn't buy it, and when was the last time I was at the store to buy it? And stalk away. A fight over honey. I couldn't even be mad about it really, just exasperated, I kinda started laughing when I got to my room. I mean what the hell is he so peeved over? Even if I was hiding the honey, is that really something that needs to be yelled over? xD

5 comments:

  1. *Facepalm* Your Dad crewed the FailTrian didn't he? XD

    Mmmmmm honey. I've just put that on my shopping list. Cheers, doll! So much better in your coffee than sugar or splenda!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! It is so retarded when that happens. I think I got yelled at for watching the news one time... ridiculous fights are always my favorites.

    I love to hoard food too! I feel guilty for not eating it but I had seeing other people eat it too. Jealous much?

    Love you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wan to send you some yummy NZ Manuka honey, coz that shit is dark and smoky and amazing and makes your coffee into some orgiastic space-odyssey of a drink.

    Lol, kitty tells evil lies. Don't listen to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad does that too, it's pathetic the arguments parents start! My friend got her belly button pierced but didn't tell her parents. So What she did to clean it was use a shot glasse and put some witch hazel in it and then place it onto her bellybutton. It stopped it getting infected and cleaned it nicely. Maybe you could try that and it might help to heal it faster?

    love,
    -lottie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a food cubbyhole too.
    If it's there then I know others won't eat it and that helps me resist.

    ReplyDelete