Saturday, March 5, 2011

mreh

Its crooked.
and since I realized this, every time I look at it I want to take it out and redo it. I keep pushing it straight, which just hurts and is probably promoting scar tissue. I wonder if I tape it in place, can I make it heal straight? Probably not, but I've been doing that anyway. 
I think once it heals more (if I cant make it heal straight) I'm going to take the ring out and put the needle through again, just cut open enough that it'll fall straight.

Just enough to not be enough..

My friend got a kitten. I'm crazy jealous.
Feeling a little smug though, it sat in my lap the whole time I was there.


Thank you to everyone who called me brave, I really love you guys. I feel the need to point out though.. I'm not really brave.. I'm a bit of a masochist. I used to cut and bruise myself, I've stuck pins in too. Not much different. I did find out it's a little harder when you're not riding a wave of emotion that's ready to crash. The adrenalin rush was as nice as ever though, left me feeling giddy. Makes me kinda wish I hadn't given up cutting.. but I have. That's that. 

6 comments:

  1. I hope it will straighten out for you but it looks great the way it is. Does it hurt much? Love the grinch shirt, you have a lot more space between your legs than I do. Mine are just a disgusting solid line of fat. Yuck! Kitty love is awesome. I love taking over my friends pets.

    I hope your piercing heals well and quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's GOOD that you gave up cutting. Never go back to that, hun. I'm there right now and while it's only occasional, it's dumb and I feel stupid afterwards. And it makes it harder to exercise.

    You have a space between your thighs. I am immediately jealous. I have almost none, especially compared to you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, I'm sure if you taped it in place that it would heal straight. Aw ginger kitty, I have a thing for gingers ;] I think my thighs are kinda like yours, they have the gap up the top and then they join in the middle, its soooo frustrating :/

    Well done for giving up cutting, do you have any tips on how to?

    love,
    -lottie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it straightens up for you- maybe if it doesn't heal straight you could try to re-do it. Your legs look great! You almost have the ever-so-envied inner thigh gap! That kitten is adorable! All furry animals are so cute ^^. I think that's awesome you gave up your cutting by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look awesome!! I honestly never would have thought it was crooked if you hadn't said it.

    Good job giving up cutting. I tried to replace cutting with tattoos.... They don't hurt at all. :D

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god that would bug the ever loving CRAP out of me! And I am supper proud that you dont cut anymore :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete