Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ugh

I fucking hate my body. Right after I said I was going to take a picture I started getting sick. So I've been, not only stuck in bed, but forced to eat for the past two days. First thing I did now that I'm up and no ones home, of course, was check the scale.

107

Ewwwww...
I went up.. god I look disgusting. I feel disgusting. I don't want to leave the house, I was so excited about going to art club today, but now people are going to be looking at me like omg that girl can't control herself, haha look at her stomach, she's so fat.
Maybe I'll just say I'm still sick.. but then I'll have to stay in bed and be forced to eat more.. no! I can't do that nonono ugh I just want to cry right now.. I don't know what to do.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it get to you! You should focus on getting better, you know? You're lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete