Thursday, September 23, 2010

Party?

For the first time ever, I've been invited to a real one. Not like, a few friends staying the night and goofing off or a birthday party... It's a Party. Halloween is the excuse, I was told you can wear a costume, if you want. Most people who do will just be doing it so they can tell their parents they are going to a costume halloween party with friends. There is going to be drinking and dancing and stripping and probably a hellovalota other illegal things. I'm probably going to be the youngest person there. If I go.
I was invited by this girl, one of the most gorgeous girls I know, a head taller than I am and probably half my waist size, the most beautifle green eyes, smooth skin and a currly mass of strawberry blond hair that always looks like it just stays perfect without her doing anything to it. Infact she runs her hands through it, headbangs and shakes her head all the time and it just stays perfect, if I did that my hair would be a frizzy mess.
I call her Cat.
Cat recognized me from art club and started talking to me a while ago, I guess she took a liking to me because she kept talking to me and now she has started introducing me to other people there. I've gotten used to being on my own... I don't know how to talk to these people. Even before I never was in the 'bad' crowd... which is really all there is in Night School. I guess I'll just play chill and stick around as long as they want me.
I digress... the party, I don't know about this... I want to try it, I want to go get smashed and forget about things... I'm afraid though, I've never done anything like this. I want to... I also don't know how I'll be able to get there though. I don't drive... I doubt she likes me enough to come pick me up, and there is NO WAY my parents can take me. I don't know what I'll say to even get out of the house that long with my freak mom. Not like I really have any friends near where I live that I could say I'm staying the night with.
M wants me to go and get pictures taken on the stripper pole....

Edit
Wow first post without a word about food. xD till just now...

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I think you should go! Take the leap. So many times I've decided not to go to things, for various reasons, then seen pictures of it the next day seeing how awesome it was. Even if it is crap at least see how it is :) x

    ReplyDelete