Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Plateau

I've been reading a lot about people hitting these, I have before too, so I thought I'd do some looking into how to break them.
This guide is for ‘normal’ dieters, it mentions calorie amounts that I think are pretty high, but I think the basic advice in it is good.
http://www.diet-blog.com/06/5_ways_to_break_a_weight_loss_plateau.php
Basicly, switch it up, don't eat the same type of thing every day and try to work out at a different time.
So how I'm putting this to use, I'm thinking if this can break a plateau it can also help prevent one.
 I already do pretty good switching up my food I think, I don’t really have a schedule, sometimes I eat at school, sometimes I eat after, sometimes I eat lunch and sometimes breakfast (never both in one day, god no), and I don't have any sertain thing I eat everyday, sometimes fruit, sometimes veggies, and sometimes other things get added randomly, but I realize I ALWAYS work out at night. So, I’m going to try getting up early instead one or two days a week, and since I’m home today I’ll work out in the middle of the day.


Er, I'll use it after Halloween anyways, since I'm not after weight loss right now as much as stopping that stupid period, I'm going to just eat as little as possible till then, effectively stopping my period by giving my body nothing to build the lining with (the thing that your period is getting rid of is that nutrient lining your body builds up incase you end up with a baby to feed, yay health class! xD).

Edit- I've updated my thinspo page if anyone is interested :)

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog. ;D
    Thanks so much for posting this!! I've been at a plateau for AAAAAAAGES and it's so discouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this, lovely!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the plateau thing! Thank you :) hope things are going well in time for that party, Harley x

    ReplyDelete