Monday, September 20, 2010

Almost there

Fainted for the second time yesterday while I was running. I'm almost at 100 though, at 101.6. I had half a packet of oatmeal for breakfast. I know, I know. But it's been about three days since I've eaten and the faint scared me. Thank god no one found me... it was night and I was in the park. I'm going to have half an ear of corn for lunch and the rest of it for dinner with some beans. I think I'm going to start eating about an hour before I run.. or go exersize in the basement if I'm on a fast. Waking up there around midnight seriously freaked me out. Thank god neither of my parents ever notice I'm gone.

Oh yeah, I've got the money and time to get diet pills now, in about two days. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Hey :)
    Scary fainting :/ especially like that. Hope you're ok, stay safe. Not sure on suggestions... I'm in the UK and I was on lipobind for a while. Though most diet pills work as a laxative, but I don't recommend those. x

    ReplyDelete