Thursday, September 2, 2010

THANK YOU ANA



I don't have audio at work, so no idea what they are saying. But that is just nasty. I go looking for fat people sometimes when I want to eat. I find it's a good deterrent. God what a disgusting person. Helped me eat just a peach this morning.

Thinspiration for the day,



LOVE GIRLS GENERATION
they are all so gorgeous and thiiin

This is Jessica <3


plus they are all really hot when they are dancing


Girls Gen is a group of nine korean girls who dance and sing.
Well, some of them sing.



Point is, they are all hot and really really thin.

omg I wish I could be a dancer T.T


I so can't do it..

But I can resist temptation pretty well :)

Yesterday..
My grandpa decided to surprise me with lunch >.< he brought eggs and potatoes...

I had to nibble some of the white stuff around the eggs while he was watching, but then I threw away about half the potatoes and took the rest to my mom. She is sooo fat it's nasty, it's great living with her though because I see every day what will happen if my will falters. Go mom! xD
I did have my muffin.
Also got offered poptarts at school... the smores kind :( I love smores... I took them and alowed myself to eat half of one. The rest went in my bag and were given to my little brother when I got home.

Also got in about a half hour of running, walking and skipping in the rain last night :) I love when it rains heavy at night, no one else is ever out and I can just do whatever I want and I don't know if they can or not, but it feels like no one can see me. Did some situps and leg lifts in my room till my thighs were burning after that and had a nice warm shower :)

No comments:

Post a Comment