Monday, September 26, 2011

Weird story & awesome idea

I didn't really think about it until we were running out of the mall because we were going to be late getting home, but then as we ran, my fingers were twitching, I hadn't taken anything, and I kept thinking about it and thinking about it on the way home.
I've never really thought about it, I've rarely taken anything of even medium value, and never anything that wasn't from a big chain. Some coffee syrup here, pencils, cute stickers, drink mixes there. But holy shit it was hard to walk out of that place knowing I had nothing from there..... wtf? I don't even know. Oh well, not going to think about that anymore, too weird.
As for the awesome idea, I'm making my own pure tea concentrate. I've been lamenting my inability to find a pure tea powder that I could bring to school and put in my water to have tea thought the day, well today I had a "OMFG DUH" *major facepalm* moment. Make my own!! It's going to be liquid, 'cause I don't know how to make it into a powder, but oh well. I bring my little water bottle along with my big one sometimes anyway.
The idea came while I was harvesting some of my stevia leaves (to make a liquid extract with) and thinking about tea. I went 'I should make a lot of this stevia stuff and boil it down so I can fit more in my jar.... oh hey! I could make tea and boil it down so I can bring it to school with me!! /facepalm DUH'
I love the way brains will connect things sometimes. Happened with my pickled celery too, eating pickles and wondering what I should do with the celery I didn't want to eat but my dad had just yelled at me to use so it didn't get thrown away and wasted. Yay connections!

Oh and I've also decided to try and induce a mild (key word MILD) vitamin D overdose. The symptoms for a mild overdose aren't all that bad, and one of them is weight loss. Mild: nausea, weight loss, irritability. 

2 comments:

  1. I dont have the bottle to take stuff, I shake when I'm nervous and end up dropping things!
    I didn't even realise stevia was a plant! Lmao :P the tea thing is such a good idea though! I was going to try the same, with coffee, because I don't like instant, but I can't get propper coffee at school :)
    Vitamin D overdose is such a good idea, I'm a very unhealthy way :P if it works please say! But be careful not to harm yourself with it!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful with the vitamin D--that can really trash your kidneys. :(

    The tea thing sounds like a great idea!! Is the chat still on for tomorrow? I'm going to try and remember the time--I think it's 4:00 for me (Eastern). And Boss is out all day tomorrow, so I'll actually be able to chat without worrying about him interrupting me. :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete