Friday, September 30, 2011

I... fail.

I hit 89 yesterday morning, after 10 months. I mean, it was only barely, 89.6, but it was still there. That night? Ate my newlowweight in cereal. MOTHER F-ING CEREAL. Not even like, the awesome pumpkin bread my auntie made me. Nope. Honey nut cereal. I have no taste as well as no control over my hands movement towards my mouth.
I also missed the chat, of course. Dumb ass here. I also didn't finish the marowak cosplay I wanted finished that night.
STFU AUTO CORRECT COSPLAY IS A FUCKING WORD. GET OVER IT.
SALDFYU AWLSDANCVYECGB SXDGFTYCGVSDYCVHJSD EFEFG YWEGG
T.T
I miss Matt. He's going to be visiting in about a month, october 28th he'll be coming down..


I'm going to rape the boy... o.o







6 comments:

  1. oh my. ^^ but auto correct really is annoying, isn't it? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 89...I'm about to post a super uber long post of my shitty day, so be warned :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone missed the chat. :/ I logged in for like 5 mins while getting ready to go to the gym and no one else went on it.

    Cereal is evil.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl. I haven't visited your blog in a long time. How've you been?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck, I forgot about the chat! Fucking braindead >.<

    Fuck cereal! I won't have that shit in the house. That being said, I really want C&S some frootloops. FUCK!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete