Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tea Time anyone?

Today I remembered something Bite Me did a long time ago, her idea was to have us all brew up a pot of tea or coffee or something, get together somewhere online, and chat in real time. Hence, Tea Time. It was a whole lot of fun, but she then she left blogger and it kinda died I guess, I don't know if anyone else uses it or not... I don't even remember the site. But anyway, someone on a weightloss tumblr I follow invited her followers to join her in tinychat, and I joined and it was fun and I remembered that long time ago when a bunch of girls from blogger got in a chatroom together and thought 'I'd really like to do that again'
So, I made myself a TinyChat profile to host it http://tinychat.com/hungryanbored, you don't even have to make a profile to join the chat, just click the link, give yourself a nickname, and start talking. Webcam  optional. (I'll use mine if at least one other person will use theirs! <3)  I named it after my Tumblr because, well, it was someone on Tumblr that gave me the idea.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html Go to UTC/GMT and put in Thursday, September 16, 2011 at 21:00:00/9pm (no minutes) and then in the second one put in your location, and that'll be what time/day it will be for you!

Pickles.

I have a jar of pickles bigger than my head.

Pickles and heated spaghetti sauce. My mom said it was gross but I love it xD was dinner. 

6 comments:

  1. That's such a good idea! Im only an hour different to you so it's 10pm for me, which is perfect :) I don't have a web cam though :/
    Hmm, I'm not a fan of pickles, but what ever floats your boat I guess :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love pickles! :3

    I'd love to do the Tea Time idea with you! I'm not sure if I can fit it in with school and work, but I'll try my hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I get some time I will :) tea time it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUKIT I WILL BE AT WORK.

    Friday for you is Saturday for us.

    Hate my job *Cries*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm I'll try to be there.
    Ahah you look so adorable!!
    xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh dear Bite Me...I miss her. Wish i'd saved her pics from the tea party she hosted. If anyone has them and is willing to share (via email ofc) let me know?
    I still have my rubber duckie tea infuser :)

    That's a big jar of pickles!

    ReplyDelete