Saturday, September 17, 2011

Haha I fail

I was an hour late to the first Tea Time... (got to talk to Peri though which was awesome!) and then didn't make the second one because I was having a break down... cried on and off (mostly on) from about 3-5 :/
So... taking requests for times! I'm going to be there again at 5 central time (instead of 4.. >.>) Thursday, and so will Peri, what times would be good for you guys?
http://tinychat.com/hungryanbored
Go ahead and use this chat room to set up your own Tea Time chats or whatever you want <3 I love that you don't need an account on here to join in lol don't forget to drop by and tell me what time if you decide to make one, I'd love to join in!
I'm in love with my new pj pants lol
Also, found an exotic cat breeder about 1 hour & 30 min away from where Matt lives, and he said next time I'm up there he'll take me out to see them!! <3 I'm super excited

4 comments:

  1. Sorry I didn't do it :( I was, in a haze really. As usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm....since you're 10 hours behind me, I'd have to do it sometime in the evening if you're on in the morning, and vice versa. I'm from Sydney, therefore...with school and all, if you did it at say 10am, i'd be 8pm in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to knit something in the same colours as your pj pants! They're awesome!

    I had so much fun talking to you. I may be able to make it on time to Tea Time this week (If you're havign one this week) coz I've worked out when to take my meds to make sure I wake up :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are jawesome pj bottoms. And you have such teeny tiny little legs!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete