Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'll be seeing him tomorrow, not sure what my weight is, gonna try and weigh before I get on the bus tomorrow morning. I'm surprisingly calm for not knowing what I weigh, I think I might be numb though, because I'm not particularly excited either. I think I might be kinda scared. I kinda wanna take a lax, wrong? :/ I'm sure I don't weigh low enough.. I'm going to try and get some sleep and not think about it.
I hate that I'm not just super excited like I want to be..

1 comment:

  1. I know what you're talking about? Sometimes, if it's been a while since I last weighed in, I also get much more calm about it. It's only the first couple of days that I'm all restless and stuff.

    Good luck with it!
    I hope you see a number on the scale that you like :)
    Stay strong!
    Love <3

    ReplyDelete