Sunday, October 23, 2011

I have 5 days

Help?
5 days till I see Matt. I want someone else to tell me what to do, I'm at 90.6 lbs this morning, again. I want someone else to tell me what to do.. help? I don't want to be this same weight three times in a row that I've seen him, I feel like such a failure.. should I just not eat at all? Liquid fast? Have x cal and exercise x+200? Right now nothing sounds good, but for 5 days? My longest fast is still 2 days and that was a long time ago.. before Matt, when I didn't have his disapproval to make me feel guilty for it.
I also don't want to end up binging a day or two before I see him because I'm not used to fasting anymore. I would purge, I don't want to purge and taste like puke. Liquids sounds better, more likely to work anyway.. anyone, ideas?
Tell me about a time when you lost more weight than you thought was possible in few days?

4 comments:

  1. Great blog. Followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt loves you as you are. He's perfectly happy and thinks you're already the definition of GORGEOUS! Matty loves you already!

    Ok Ok.. my suggestion is a liquid fast that does not contain any soda pop or shit like that. Not even diet soda.. who knows what those chemicals do?
    Drink things like milk, juice, including vegetable juice if possible, vitamin-infused water, tea, that kind of stuff. If it were me I'd also totally include my protein shakes. Protein = yay! ^_^
    And plain water ofc.

    Cuz let's face it.. exercising hard just makes the binge monster roar into being.

    Also.. don't freak about calories. So long as it's liquid, it's cool. (I got this idea from Ana Regzig obviously ^_^)

    if the hunger is just driving you mad, perhaps eat something that a raw food dieter would eat. That would keep you away from junk and processed carbs.

    Goal here is threefold.. keep you from freaking out over food, cuz that's not good for romance... drop a little bit, or at least avoid a gain...
    and stay healthy enough to avoid hospital visits. Hospital visists definitely not good for romance.
    Also.. you want to keep your strength up for when he arrives ;)

    I will never understand the obsession with diet sodas. Yea they're calorie-free.. but at what strange chemical cost? BLECH!!!
    At least I know what a calorie will do to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The music is cool on your blog, I was just browsing randomly, and I hear In your eyes by Peter Gabriel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Honor said--Matt loves you! And 90.6 is TEENY TINY!! You'll still be his tiny little fairy. If you really feel like you have to do something drastic, I would go with liquid fasting. Definitely that over purging anyway, 'cause with purging you're not losing real weight...
    Make sure you keep hydrated, and take your vitamins. <3

    and check your facebook messages!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete