Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tonight I fall.

In bed tonight, I wonder why I can't sleep over the sound of my heart beabeat. Skskittering. Maybe, just just maybe I wonder; won't I wake? I wonder if that's bad, so bad to wonder? Just wonder. So bad. It all hurts so bad. So maybe tonight I can sleep just fall to sleep sleep forever. Make the last fall tonight, last tear last one last wish last time tonight I wonder, will it be the last time, I wonder? I wonder under the skittering beabeat beat beabeabeat.

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered that too. But I'm honestly hoping you wake up. You're too cool to become a name on a headstone just yet.

    Silly skittery heart. Maybe it needs an EKG, some pedalyte and a good firm punt?

    You're right, there needs to be a change of channels. Am trying to work out the combo needed to change brain channels. MLP:FiM anyone?

    LOVE YOU! I hope you're well <3

    ReplyDelete