Sunday, December 11, 2011

I'm getting a stationary bike!

For FREE! =D my aunt replaced hers with a treadmill and said she was going to throw it away, and I went NO give it to meeee =D and so she's going to. I'm going to get rid of the bed I don't use anymore (legit don't even sit on it because my bean bag is amazing and replaced all that). I'm also gonna try to fashion a desky thing where the handle bars are so I will have NO excuses to not get on it as soon as I get home. Just think, I can be blogging on my bike by next week! The internetz will deter my weight loss no more!
Wootwoot! Warcraft + cardio, here I come!

5 comments:

  1. OMFG.

    Please tell me you play horde. If you do, I'm so copying this setup for next year!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, you're sooooo lucky! I've been wanting one forever! But I can't afford it, and my parents refuse to pay for it. Sigh :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooot for free things! sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. FOR THE HORDE!

    OMG FUCK YES!! I'm going to put my nose to the GRINDstone (Lol, puntastic!) and work towards this eventuality.

    Hmmm, do you have Steam? In the meantime we could play Terraria or something :p

    LOVE YOU, HORDE SISTER!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD I need one of those at the office!!!

    ReplyDelete