Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Interesting dream kinda with Mich, Peri and Honor.

I had a very vivid dream, so much that it took me awhile to decide for sure it was a dream after I woke up this morning.
I dreamed that I was going to visit some bloggers by train (Mich, Honor and Peri) and I was having trouble getting there (at some point in the dream with a little dream logic I was somehow looking for something in Michs house to take to Mich.. and Matt was somehow involved, not directly, and I don't really remember how.. anyway) I was driving around with my mom trying to get to the train in time and not reveal too much to her and convince her that I REALLY needed to go. I ended up missing the train, and I was crying, then I was suddenly confused about why I wasn't going to Chicago. I went home in my dream, and went to bed. Then (real) I woke up crying and really disappointed I hadn't been able to go anywhere and slightly confused about details about what I thought had happened last night, then as I thought about it more (and woke up more) I realized it must have been a dream. I wish I'd written this this morning when it was fresh, but there you go. My blog dream.

4 comments:

  1. Ooo we're dream buddies now! :D I have dreams with bloggers in them a lot. It's especially weird when you don't know what the person looks like, but in the dream you know it's them...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I've had blogger dreams before too! It's funny seeing what you think people look like :P
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeeee!!! Dream buddies! Wish I could remember dreams like that. I tend to forget any dream soon after waking.. unless it was about tornados >_<
    Sometimes i wonder if it would be cool or creepy to share dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww! I got the biggest warm fuzzies! *Huggles*

    One day Imma come visit you and we'll BOTH hop on the train together! Or if I win Lotto I'll haul you down here to ride the Taieri Gorge train. It's such a pretty trip!

    Luffles you <3

    ReplyDelete