Thursday, November 10, 2011

I don't have a whole lot to say but..

I have a new picture, isn't Matty's smile so cute? I love it. That's his shirt I'm wearing with my.. thing.. over it. I miss him.

I have a problem with theft, starting to realize it really is kinda a problem. Met a guy who's 28 and I thought he was more 19-21ish, shocked me. He didn't a whole lot of a problem with my theft, and he was hella fun.
Is it wrong that I totally would have been all over this dude, knowing he's 28? 
Would as in, would if I'd never gotten Matt. I won't lie, I find this guy attractive, personality and physically, but honestly I just.. don't really want anyone else besides Matty. He'd be like, a second choice type deal, and I know I interested him.. heh (that's always fun to know). Still not as bad as my friends 36year old, (she's 18, recently).
My poor baby's been feeling crappy today, I miss him.

3 comments:

  1. N'aaaaaaaaaaaawwwww you two are soo cute!

    So long as you don't make the older blokes a permanent habit, they're great to learn from ;) (And teen blokes don't tend to be so good in the sack, not enough experience and all that)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit really? Would have NEVER pegged that age...

    Nom...Always fancy a boy with long hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. That terrifys me SO MUCH I'm utilising WriteorDIE and jager to get through this bitchy catfight boy-boy scene.

    Miles says Hi back to you :p He's looking forward to this question shit with too much glee. Its positively unholy I tells ya!

    LUFFLES YOOOOOOOOOOOU!

    ReplyDelete