Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy b-day Matty

We realized today that his B-day is about halfway between mine, or vice versa. He's 19 now, and I got him a My Little Pony charm for his key ring, Rainbow Dash. She's adorable and he's super excited for the mail to get there hehe I love this boy
In other news;
His crazy ex gf is working at the pizza place he works at now. I'm kinda freaked out about that, he called me almost in tears and said he wished she would just disappear. I don't trust that fucking bitch.. I know she wants him back, but he's mine now.
I know he wouldn't go back to her, I just don't want her there hurting him. I'm almost sure she'll try something and I'm almost sure he'll get hurt, he's such a sensitive sweetheart as much as he plays himself off as a tough guy. I've never wanted to hurt someone with my own hands as much as I want to hurt her, I mean, I've wished some people would off themselves or get hit by a buss, but I want it to be me that hurts this bitch.

And I'm now officially under 90. My last 4 weigh ins have been under 90 :) this is exciting shit, done pretty much without fasting at all (ok, one juice fast last week, hush I've had calories every day). I've decided it would be counter productive to lose control to the thing I use for control, I won't lose the ability to eat and I'll have the will power to stop before it's too much, and the will to push myself to exercise. that's my goal. I'm going to get to 85 with exercise, without fasting.

4 comments:

  1. Your weight... so jealous...
    Don't stress about the crazy ex. For now, just console him when he is freaked out. Actually acting on your anger would just make everything worse, remind him how much you love him instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might be better for both of you to just ignore the ex. Nothing else says "you don't matter, b*tch" like pretending they're not there. ;D

    Glad you got the package, and liked it!! And I'm super jealous of Matty's MLP keychain.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignore the fuck out of that girl, best way to avoid hurt and piss her off at the same time ;)

    OMGOMGOMG RAINBOW DASH! Lol, when I get my modded Rainbow Dash post up on my craft blog I'll send you the link so you can show him. (Modded pony is called 'Phosphorescent Flash')

    I've been an absentee blogger too >.< I'm doing ok though, but could be much better on the weight front. I have so much incentive now!

    Also: How have you been? Are the Tea Times still on? If so I need to work out what time they are for me now thanks to daylight savings -.-;

    Best of luck to you and the man!

    All my love <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree w mich... just be cool & cooly dismissive. It'll tell her she has no power over him. Try to ignore her.... sometimes I like to think "what would Buffy do?"
    And I don't think Buffy would care about her boyfriend's ex unless said ex was actively butting into things.
    Ofc then Buffy would probably get physical and that would be illegal but still...it's a nice thought ^_^

    Most employers have rules about harassment in the workplace and if matt was there first it'll be easier to prove the ex is guilty...if things do get that bad.

    ReplyDelete