Monday, February 4, 2013

Picture spam because, why not?

I've been compared to Pinky Pie a lot by brony friends, I dunno, I like this though.
You guys know I have a bird?

He is the cutest bird.
This looks like fun. I wanna go to a beach, who wants to take me to a beach? 
This girl was in my art class, she has da muscles. SHE ISN'T EVEN BI THOUGH.
I got so embarrassed for hitting on her so much then finding out she was completely straight x_x
Did I ever put up a prom photo? This was me getting ready for prom, I don't actually have many pictures from AT it...
but Matty changed into his dress & I did his makeup after we left the religious-parents house. He was so gorgeous, and no one realized he was a guy, in fact,
several guys we didn't know came over to dance, and hit on him.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww birdie is soooo cute!
    beach=bright sun. I keep wishing I could wear a dress like they did in Victorian days.
    That girl is hot! I don't blame you for hitting on her. She's giving off a not-so-straight vibe to me too. Tho that could also be my wishful thinking ^_^
    Ack! Where's Samantha Ronson when you need her? Every girl I've seen her date was with only guys until Samantha met her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, nice to meet you Pinkamina! Imma call you Pinkamina from now on, ok? I'm Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy or Twilight Sparkle, dunno which.

    YOUR BIRDIE IS ADROABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST LIKE YOOOOOOOOOOOU!!

    Come to my place, I'll take you to every beach within a day's drive. Even the secret one near Toko Mouth we nearly got stuck on because Dad HAD to have his seashell fossil rock that weighed more than I did and insisted on hauling it up the cliff in a backpack 0.0;

    WHY ISN'T SHE BI?!? *Cries* I'd go full on Good Housewifey for her!

    Omg can we have a pic of him in his dress too? You look amazing. Stunning. Superlative. That dress is amazing on you and you look so adorably scared of the camera I wanna spear-tackle the cameraman.

    Luffles you so much Pinkamina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallöchen,
    ich wollte nur mal liebe Grüße hinterlassen und wünsche dir viel Erfolg mit deiner Seite.

    ReplyDelete